četrtek, 8. januar 2015

New Beginings


Hi, 

it's time for another challenge at Creative Moments and the theme is Anything Goes/New Beginings. 

Our sponsors are 
Zap Pow Designs 


and 
Creative Bug Digital Stamps.


I'm using Brynn's Baby Bump from Creative Bug Digital Stamps. 
This time I made an easel card. I like it because it's a little different. 
For the base I used white square card, I topped it with a yellow paper and over that is Baby Boy Itsy Bitsy paper. I added some pearls, butterfly, roses and a button with a twine. Digi is coloured with pencils.





Challenges:







5 Comments:

  1. Sweet card, love the easel twist. Thanks for joining us at Penny's challenge see you Wednesday for a new challenge.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hi, Sabina! What a great twisted easel card - and such a sweet image! hugs, de

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. love this easel card. beautifully made. Gail xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. love this easel card. beautifully made. Gail xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši