sobota, 13. junij 2015

Wedding day

Today I'm going to show you project I made a while a go, for a wedding. I just love these faux books more and more. :) The book is based on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6fvIohpDKU. as all of my faux books.

Size of the book is 9,5 x 5,25" and you score at 4,25" and at 5,25" or 4,25" from the other side. Size of the paper for "pages" are 10 x 5" and 10 x 4" and you score at every 0,5".

I made a box too, but I don't know the measurments...I wrote it somwhere :) I stil have to organise my  templates for all kind of stuff.

The papers I've used are from Marianne Design - Vintage Romance and some white patterned cardstock.




I shaded all edges with Distress ink pad. On the cover of the book I printed their names and a date of wedding and cut it out with my Big shot, then  sorounded with flowers and in the middle I added liquid pearls and a handmade bow.
On the inside I made a pocket and a tag for money and a note. On the other side is a litlle sentiment an these lovely flowers. I used heart border punch on the "page".

Challenges:
As you like it - Favourite flower (and why) - I don't have favourite flover, I think all flowers are beautiful, especially on different projects. They give that "something" on it :)










11 Comments:

  1. My goodness, this is so lovely! What an amazing book card. The recipient will treasure it. Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft and Create for our "Add some sparkle" challenge.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wow, this is so beautiful! Lots of lovely details and the bow is awesome. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ June Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow"

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Gorgeous and beautiful box card Sabina thank you for joining us this week over on Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Gorgeous card and matching box -love the flowers and gorgeous bow
    Carol x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Gorgeous card and box Sabina !
    Thanks for joining us at Let's craft and create and good luck !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Let’s Craft and Create challenge 102, Hazel, DT - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper June challenge. x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. What an adorable little keepsake, such pretty flowers too!! thanks for playing at AYLI and Good Luck!! Sarah :0)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and joining us today at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again next week and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. WOW!!! Gorgeous card in a box! Thanks for sharing with us at Scribble and Scrap xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. What a gorgeous project, Sabina. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing art in our challenge. I am blessed to have you play along.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Just beautiful!
    Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Lets Craft & Create!
    Good luck :)

    Mary DT x

    OdgovoriIzbriši