četrtek, 16. november 2017

TCCCB #185 TIC TAC TOE + MIDDLE SQUARE

The next challenge on The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog is Tic Tac Toe + Middle Square


 

Sponsor for thic challenge is 

 


My choice fot this challenge is TWINE- CHARM- ORANGE.
 The Digi stamp is called Flower Bird.
I just looooooovee in colouring their digis :)

Image is coloured with my Spectrum Noir pencils.
The yellow paper is shaded with some red pad I have in my stash.


On top I added red embossed paper.
I cut my image with circle die.  


Added some twine around the red paper and a charm.
The circle with image is on 3D foam.


 CHALLENGES:


6 Comments:

  1. Lovely design and such a cute image. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. So cute, I like the 'hot' colours you used. CC Teamie, CarolG

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Fabulous card Sabina thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    DT for IDCB

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Krasna voščilnica. Super izbor barv in simpatična sličica.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Very cute image, I love the colors you have used with it. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    OdgovoriIzbriši